Today I learned that during Be Prepared from The Lion King, when Scar says, “YOU WON’T GET A SNIFF WITHOUT ME!”
the actor blew out his voice.
So the remainder of the song was sung
by this guy.
Sounds like he was prepared
Random photo for the evening—
While taking photos on the shoreline of Chilhowee Lake one day, I noticed a rather odd sight from underneath the waters of this clear and cold lake—a Christmas tree. Instead of taking it to the wood chipper, they tossed it in the lake. I guess if the tree was a real one, it could make a good habitat for fish.
This is in Blount County, Tennessee.
ok but the hrc is terribly biphobic and transphobic but hey so is the patd asshole so whatever
wait what no brendon is amazing
have you not heard the song girls/girls/boys bc its literally “i know you say youre bi and i know youre dating a girl but i know thats just for attention and youll eventually date me” which is biphobic and reeks of misogynistic entitlement and in an interview about it he said it was about “barsexuals” and no hes just a gross dude who listens to the beatles
1) I love the Beatles
2) brendon is a talented musician
3) he supports lgbt which includes bi and trans
4) he also stands for the support of those with depression, anxiety, and those at risk of suicide
5) I have heard girls/girls/boys and I don’t think that’s what it’s about
6) it’s just a fucking song. have you heard some of the shit on the radio these days? musicians bash everyone
At least he’s doing something? And barsexuality is a thing that actual people do, and even though I don’t think that’s what the song is about, it’s still a thing. Brendon has done a lot of stupid things, but he does always mean well and this a great thing to do